Victorian Mahogany Rocking Horse
- $ 5,199.00
Sold Out! We'll have more in stock soon.
This is a full-size reproduction of an iconic rocking horse design that dates back to the 19th century. It’s built strictly according to the specifications of original 19th-century British rocking horses — all details, carving methods, dimensions, construction, and even the wood composition are authentically executed.
In the Victorian Era wood carvers, cabinet makers, and saddlers collaborated to create these gorgeous playroom horses — we’ve painstakingly reproduced their efforts, all the way down to bridle leather tack and hand-blown glass eyes. This is a childhood classic that you’ll be proud to pass down, and generations to come will be proud to receive. It’s not just a rocking horse; it’s a new tradition.
- Hand-carved from mature, plantation-grown, top quality mahogany
- Saddle, tack, reins, sling, and gear are all handcrafted from real bridle leather
- Glass eyes, blown by hand to exact specification
- Hand-finished in a warm, glowing French finish, lightly distressed to appear handsomely aged
- A timeless treasure that children of any era will enjoy
- Nickel-plated steel swing irons, with brass stirrups and hardware
- Each includes a numbered plaque
- Heirloom quality construction
Dimensions & More Info
- Dimensions: 56" long x 18.25" wide
- Weight: 80 lbs.