Red Pepper Handmade Leather Accent Chair
- $ 4,839.00
This accent chair garnishes your room with a dash of Marco Red Pepper leather. This cozy chair is upholstered in soft, sumptuous leather — we use only 100% top grain. Best of all, it’s hand-made in California by furniture makers trained in Old World bench-made craftsmanship.
- Hand-picked 100% top grain leather
- Marco Red Pepper Leather
- Cushioned with a feather, down, and polyester blend in feather-proof cotton ticking. The ticking is channeled to prevent bunching
- Tempered steel and Gauge zig zag springs. Seat springs are individually pocketed in high-resilience foam
- Frame is hardwood and plywood construction. Corner blocked, glued, and stapled
- Brass nails, solid wood feet.
Dimensions & More Info
- Dimensions: 34" wide x 44" deep x 42" tall (for additional measurements, see last image)
- Each frame is bench fabricated with 100% kiln dried hardwood combined with plywood that is glued, corner-blocked, and stapled for maximum durability.
- Each frame & spring system is covered as appropriate with top quality Cal 117 flame retardant foam, furniture grade, heavy duty webbing and fiber board panels.
- Seating cushions are constructed from the finest high resiliency foam, and many models include an individually pocketed coil innerspring system.
- Individually hand upholstered with pride by the same technician start to finish, assuring a stunning result.
- All upholstery is carefully created from premium hides that are selected and painstakingly colored and distressed by skilled artisans to create a dramatic vintage look. As a result, each piece is unique with a finish designed to enhance the natural beauty and grain characteristics of the leather and produce a buttery soft hand to the hides.
- Each piece is shipped inside a custom made 350lb double wall box on a precisely sized wooden pallet and delivered to your address, for free.
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping Policy: Ships Free!
- Estimated Delivery: 4-6 Weeks (sofa will be custom made for you)
- Return Policy: Since this is a custom order, all sales are final. We cannot accept returns.
- Slight color variances and grain patterns in the leather are expected with top grain leather, and because of such, no two chairs will be the same. As such, grain patters or slight color variations are not considered defects for return purposes.