Marconi II Spotlight Floor Lamp
- $ 3,250.00
Sold Out! We'll have more in stock soon.
This spotlight dates back to the 1930s, and was most likely designed for use on a French battleship. By moving slatted louvers, a signalman sent Morse code messages that could be read by trained men in the distance.
- Aluminum lamp housing, brass hardware and parts
- Nickel-plated machine steel and brass industrial lock tripod
- Use cog and wheel gear mechanics to adjust height of lamp head
- Shade and focus the light with adjustable louvers
- UL/CE approved, 100-watt incandescent or 23-watt CFL bulb
Dimensions & More Info
- Dimensions: 49.5 in. x 88.5 in.
- Materials: Aluminum, Brass, Steel