DC-3 Gold Rush - Vintage Sign
When the DC-3 took to the skies in the 1930s, it was like thousands of people had suddenly grown wings. It ushered in a new era for global travel — making air travel not just possible, but popular. Suddenly anyone could see the world.
Upon order, your DC-3 Gold Rush sign is painted directly to a distressed wood panel, complete with knots and rustic imperfections.
All of our vintage reproduction signs are made to order. Because your sign is hand-made specifically for you, most orders take 3 to 4 weeks to complete and ship. Please keep this in mind when ordering.
- Authentic antique look and feel
- Painted on a 1” thick tongue-and-groove wood panel
- Sorry, but since the sign you order is being custom made for you, we cannot accept cancellations or returns on this item.
Dimensions & More Info
- Small: 15 in. x 26 in.
- Large: 20 in. x 32 in. (Ships Free!)
Shipping & Returns
- Small: Flat Rate $6.99 Shipping!
- Large: Free Shipping!
- Final Sale Item. No Returns Allowed.
- Estimated Ship Date: 4 Weeks
All of our signs are made from distressed woods that have a variety of knots, cracks, and other natural occurring imperfections that give them a vintage feel. This gives the signs an authentic look that is an important characteristic of the sign. As a result, we do not consider these imperfections as defects, and we will not replace signs that have these qualities. If a sign has been damaged in shipping we will replace it upon request. Please email customer service for more details.