Campaign Room Coffee Table, French Honey
- $ 1,750.00
In the 19th Century, boxes, trunks and chests were packed and hauled on exploration, hunting, or military expeditions that traversed mountains and deserts. Documents and libraries, games and tables, folding chairs and exquisite foods from purveyors to the Queen were taken along. The design and manufacture of furniture fitting all these travel conditions was both an art and a science.
In the rich tradition of 19th Century Army & Navy furniture makers supplying all corners of the British Empire comes a coffee table on a stand that knocks-down for easy transport and storage. Four drawers on each side allow ample space for books, mail, keys, and ephemera. Always practical, decorative, and never boring.
- Brass bound classic British campaign coffee table
- Four drawers mounted on each side, for a total of eight drawers
- The tabletop frames four honey-finished wood panels
- Flush solid brass drawer pulls
- Heavy duty bronze side carry handles
- Base entirely assembled from parts with carpenter pegs
Dimensions & More Info
- Weight: 122 lbs.
- Dimensions: 42.25 in. long x 27 in. wide x 17.75 in. tall
- Interior drawers measure 10 3/4 x 9 x 3.
- Options: Also available in Ivory & Black
- Materials: Wood, brass, bronze