Classic Solitaire With Semi-Precious Stones, Small
- $ 200.00
Take a seat and try your hand at this game of jewel-like stones.
The game begins with 36 stone marbles — your goal is to strategically eliminate all but one marble. Rumor has it that a nobleman confined in the Bastille prison invented this game of solitaire in his cell during the French Revolution.
- Hand-turned game boards made of hardwood & cherry
- Selection of stone marbles may include malachite, azurite, quartz, serpentine, hematite, bloodstone, lazulite, amethyst, amazonite, and others.
- Includes spare marbles, in case the cat slaps one behind the sofa
- Beautifully boxed and gift-packaged
- Also available in a large size
Dimensions & More Info
- Weight: 3.75 lbs.
- Dimensions: 1.4 in. x 9.8 in.
- No artificial stain or coloring of marbles
- Color is the natural color of the stone