Classic Solitaire With Semi-Precious Stones, Large
- $ 550.00
Take a seat and try your hand at this game of jewel-like stones.
The game begins with 36 stone marbles — your goal is to strategically eliminate all but one marble. Rumor has it that a nobleman confined in the Bastille prison invented this game of solitaire in his cell during the French Revolution.
- Hand-turned hardwood base
- Hand-cut, shaped & polished semiprecious stones
- Includes spare marbles, in case the cat slaps one behind the sofa
- Fun game to play with the family or alone
- Beautifully boxed and gift-packaged
- Selection of stone marbles may include malachite, azurite, quartz, serpentine, hematite, bloodstone, lazulite, amethyst, amazonite, and others
- Also available in a compact size, for easy travel
Dimensions & More Info
- Weight: 9.4 lbs.
- Dimensions: 13.75 in. x 3.5 in.
- No artificial stain or coloring of marbles
- Color is the natural color of the stones