Chris Craft-Style Triple Cockpit
- $ 1,050.00
In the style of grand American classics, the Chris Crafts were luxury boats that traversed the lakes of Maine, Boston Harbor, and Long Island Sound.
Chris Crafts were popular with the Hollywood elite: movie stars testing out the latest bikini fashions; husband number 3, 4, or 5 behind the wheel, decked out in captain’s finery. Now it cruises your desk, table, or bookshelf.
- Inlaid red cedar wooden deck
- Leather seats
- High quality replica of very popular 1920-1950s runabouts
- Detailed original dash
- Materials: Western Red Cedar, Leather
- See also: a hand-painted sign featuring this boat in action.
Dimensions & More Info
- Weight: 8.4 lbs.
- Dimensions: 25.25 in. x 7.75 in. x 7.5 in.
- Made with western red cedar