Brass Nail Handmade Brown Leather Sofa
- $ 7,659.00
An heirloom-quality leather sofa with a timeless, classic look. It’s crafted in California by skilled workers trained in Old World bench-made production values.
Sink back into the rich, soft Maestro Brompton Coco Leather — with the right care, this sofa will comfortably serve your family, friends, and guests for decades to come.
- Created by skilled furniture makers trained in Old World bench-made production.
- Only hand-picked 100% top grain leather.
- Brass nails
- Feather, down, and polyester blend in cotton ticking channeled to prevent bunching
- Tempered steel coil springs, individually pocketed in high-resilience foam, wrapped in cushioned envelopes
- Hardwood and plywood construction frame. Corner blocked, glued, and stapled
- Maestro Brompton Coco Leather
Dimensions & More Info
- Dimensions: 91" long x 42" deep x 39" tall (for additional measurements, see last image)
- Each frame is bench fabricated with 100% kiln dried hardwood combined with plywood that is glued, corner-blocked, and stapled for maximum durability.
- Each frame & spring system is covered as appropriate with top quality Cal 117 flame retardant foam, furniture grade, heavy duty webbing and fiber board panels.
- Seating cushions are constructed from the finest high resiliency foam, and many models include an individually pocketed coil innerspring system.
- Individually hand upholstered with pride by the same technician start to finish, assuring a stunning result.
- All upholstery is carefully created from premium hides that are selected and painstakingly colored and distressed by skilled artisans to create a dramatic vintage look. As a result, each piece is unique with a finish designed to enhance the natural beauty and grain characteristics of the leather and produce a buttery soft hand to the hides.
- Each piece is shipped inside a custom made 350lb double wall box on a precisely sized wooden pallet and delivered to your address, for free.
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping Policy: Ships Free!
- Estimated Delivery: 4-6 Weeks (sofa will be custom made for you)
- Return Policy: Since this is a custom order, all sales are final. We cannot accept returns or cancel your order once construction has begun.
- Grain patterns and lines in the leather are expected with top grain leather, and because of such, no two sofas will be the same. As such, grain patters are not considered a defect for returns purposes. Please view the pictures for examples of line patterns.