Bentley Leather Handmade Bed Frame
Stately and rich, our Bentley leather bed frame commands attention. Lean back into the buttery-soft headboard — our artisans use only handpicked top grain leather.
This bed frame is crafted by hand by skilled workers trained in Old World bench-made production values. Be sure to check out all the photos above to see the exquisite details and texture.
- Only hand-picked 100% top grain leather is used.
- Upholstered slats with leg supports hold your box spring
- Hardwood and plywood construction, corner-blocked, glued, and stapled
- Heirloom quality
- Handcrafted in California by Leather Artisans
Dimensions & More Info
- Queen: 65" x 92" (frame size)
- King: 81" x 90" (frame size)
- California King: 77" x 94" (frame size)
- Each frame is bench fabricated with 100% kiln dried hardwood combined with plywood that is glued, corner-blocked, and stapled for maximum durability.
- Each frame & spring system is covered as appropriate with top quality Cal 117 flame retardant foam, furniture grade, heavy duty webbing and fiber board panels.
- Seating cushions are constructed from the finest high resiliency foam, and many models include an individually pocketed coil innerspring system.
- Individually hand upholstered with pride by the same technician start to finish, assuring a stunning result.
- All upholstery is carefully created from premium hides that are selected and painstakingly colored and distressed by skilled artisans to create a dramatic vintage look. As a result, each piece is unique with a finish designed to enhance the natural beauty and grain characteristics of the leather and produce a buttery soft hand to the hides.
- Each piece is shipped inside a custom made 350lb double wall box on a precisely sized wooden pallet and delivered to your address, for free.
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping Policy: Ships Free!
- Estimated Delivery: 4-6 Weeks (bed will be custom made for you)
- Return Policy: Since this is a custom order, all sales are final. We cannot accept returns, and we cannot cancel an order once construction as begun.