1930s Bantam Midget
- $ 785.00
The 1930s marked a new pastime: hand-building model race cars, often to resemble scaled-down versions of the day’s full size racers… then racing these models on banked wooden tracks at nearly 150 miles per hour.
This Bantam Midget model is built from the original blueprints, with every detail meticulously included — from the faux leather seat all the way down to the turning front wheels.
- Designed to be detailed and aerodynamic — these pieces weren’t toys so much as art
- Faux leather seat
- Includes a rarity among models: Turning front wheels
- Detailed dash & steering column
- Spoke wheels
- Rubber tires
- Hand-finished, solid cherry & maple wood frame
Dimensions & More Info
- Dimensions: 19" x 8.75" x 7"