Only 2 left!
16th Century Antique Reproduction Globe
- $ 445.00
Centuries ago, globes were made by gluing copperplate printed gores on a plaster finished paper mache core. We revived this application method to craft our antique reproduction globes.
- Historically accurate — based on a cartographer's original 16th century charts.
- Revives the 'gravure' printing process for the sharpest lines, words, and symbols.
- Classic French globe stand crafted from ebonized wood and bronze.
Dimensions & More Info
- Weight: 9.5 lbs.
- Dimensions: 24 in. tall x 13.6 in. globe
- Materials: Ebinized wood, brass, plaster
- Solid brass hardware, bronzed
- Ebonized Wood Accented
- Map inspired from 16th C. Originals