Only 1 left!
- $ 699.00
No Renaissance library, reception room, or merchant’s office was complete without a globe on a stand. Mapmakers and globe publishers issued new globes every year, keeping clients up to date on the latest discoveries and explorations. New trade routes, new ports of call… even new continents.
- Original centuries-old maps sourced from European National Libraries
- Solid bronze, engraved meridian ring
- Hand-applied, exact map reproductions in 12 sections
- Paper Mache sphere finished in plaster of Paris
- Classic Vaugondy French globe
- Classic French-finished wooden floor stand
- Stand disassembles into two pieces for easy shipping or storage
Dimensions & More Info
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Dimensions: 19 in. x 19 in. x 37.8 in.
Shipping & Returns